GDT: WCF | I | "The Fault In their Stars" | Oilers @ Stars | 5.23.24 | 6:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
I feel like Nurse was doing what he was supposed to on that play. It just didn't turn out the way it's supposed to 95% of the time.
Probably & near assuredly, though it's comical how many times Nurse makes that cross ice pass to the wrong team

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021
Well, this is exciting. Would be a good time for Captain McD to score a goal.

Oilers have played pretty well. That said neither goalie has been spectacular. Both teams defending really well overall.

Jebus people its a puck going off Nurse. It happens. Most of the time that sort of indication of who is in the battle. It was just a bad bounce.
Agreed the real issue was Kulak gifting them a goal...cannot do that in tight playoff games that's the difference so far.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
I'm really impressed with how little we gave them. Dallas is a good team, it's damn near impossible to hold on for 20 minutes against them. That's why we needed an insurance marker.

The story of the game isn't the defence, it's the lack of finish up front and McDavid underperforming offensively.
I don't think they can win the series with Connor like this. He has no speed at all

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
So I head out for 15 minutes and this happens?!

Ugh, hopefully we win it before I get back. I’ll take one for the team in not being able to see the GWG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad