GDT: WCF | I | "The Fault In their Stars" | Oilers @ Stars | 5.23.24 | 6:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

BudBundy

May 16, 2005
Skinner dives and is way out of position. That was f***ing brutal. You get out of here. I’m not blaming skinner. I just said what the hell was he doing. Was a weird attempt at a save, you maniac
What exactly the f*** do you expect him to do there? Benn went all the way across the crease and Skinner stretched damn near to the post to the point where Benn can’t even pot it and it goes right through the crease to Seguin. I guess he could’ve tried a panic poke check but it would’ve been a miracle stop.

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
Ya exactly. Regardless he’s been solid tonight, he just was in a weird save situation which I was questioning. Wasn’t expecting someone to get so butt hurt and tell me to get the f*** out of here lol. People are weird

Simpson thinks we can't change now, smart guy
I heard that, he's really getting on my nerves learn the rules man and actually just retire

Reactions: tardigrade81

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
The refs tonight have been a f***ing joke.
?? I'm not seeing that yet.
I dont get why the icing call was called off a few minutes ago, but there might have been something up ice that I couldn't see.

I didn't see the 3rd penalty we took (they didn't give us a replay on the network i'm wathcing)
The first two penalties were borderline calls and I haven't seen Dallas do anyhing that screams penalty that usually gets called, which is great for us in a way. Dallas isn't going to hard on chasing us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad