WCF | GM5 | Edmonton Oilers at Dallas Stars | 7:30PM CT | TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Tanev in... Man is a beast. I'd slash that leg after every whistle though... We have two dickheads in Kane and Perry.

Reactions: Tofveve

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
They said it before the game and they were right, this has not been a physical series, either team is in for rude awakening in the Cup Final.

Both teams need to start playing with some ferocity.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Tanev in... Man is a beast. I'd slash that leg after every whistle though... We have two dickheads in Kane and Perry.

I think you just try to take advantage of a guy who is probably playing at like 80%.

Reactions: Czechboy

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
They said it before the game and they were right, this has not been a physical series, either team is in for rude awakening in the Cup Final.

Both teams need to start playing with some ferocity.
I can't speak for Dallas because I only watched them when Vegas on the verge of elimination, but the Kings and Canucks series was plenty physical. Oilers won't forgot how to play like that if needed should they move on.

Bjornar Moxnes

Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
That's such an awful thing to wish for. I have no issues with players going for hard af slapshots from the point and make Dman hesitant to block. But intentionally injuring is no go.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I can't speak for Dallas because I only watched them when Vegas on the verge of elimination, but the Kings and Canucks series was plenty physical. Oilers won't forgot how to play like that if needed should they move on.
It was kinda physical, nothing like how Florida has played every series. The Rags ain't no picnic if they win 2 straight.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
Oilers have good pressure by forcing it
Dallas gets good pressure by Oilers d making mistakes

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Edmonton defends the front of their net so well. Seems like the Stars never get to those loose pucks

Reactions: Tofveve

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
Oilers have good pressure by forcing it
Dallas gets good pressure by Oilers d making mistakes
yeah

In this series the Stars are taking what the Oilers give them, they aren't taking it from them. Im largely unimpressed with the stars as a whole. They look slow and lumbering. The Oilers make mistakes and it's smart of them to sit back and wait for them. They are playing like a low ranked international team playing against Canada. Its works, until it doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad