WCF | GM5 | Edmonton Oilers at Dallas Stars | 7:30PM CT | TNT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
I don't care what anyone says, Vancouver game Edmonton a better run than Dallas. And that's embarrassing.
I think expectations were a lot higher for Dallas beating Edmonton than Vancouver though. Not knocking the Canucks but everyone sees how deep and complete Dallas' roster is and are a cup favorite of many.

Gregor Samsa

Sep 5, 2020
I’m not an Edmonton fan nor do I really care for them but I remember the “wait till they play a real team” comment thrown around quite a bit. It’s probably time to give the Oilers their props. You can still dislike them and root against them. You can only play who is put in front of you and the team who is continually winning series is a “real team”. Or maybe Dallas isn’t a real team. Idk

PaulD

Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Roberston talking pretty Loud after the hatrick in game 3.
Then went back into hiding.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
This will be a very funny post if Dallas ends up winning the series.
I don't think so.

Dallas hasn't done anything the Oilers haven't given them. IF Dallas wins this series ( and nothing changes) it will be because the Oilers lost it.

we've seen Skinner give up 3-4 goals on 20 shots.

Dallas can still win, this series isn't over, this game isn't even over. But Dallas isn't looking good at all. 7 shots in 46 minutes... thats not good.

Reactions: dukeofjive

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I’m not an Edmonton fan nor do I really care for them but I remember the “wait till they play a real team” comment thrown around quite a bit. It’s probably time to give the Oilers their props. You can still dislike them and root against them. You can only play who is put in front of you and the team who is continually winning series is a “real team”. Or maybe Dallas isn’t a real team. Idk

I think what we've seen 5 on 5 from them this series is probably an aberration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad