GDT: WCF | GM2 | Dallas Stars vs. Edmonton Oilers | 7:00PM CT | TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
yeah it was surprising to see how many chances both teams flopped on
Edmonton has the speed, they can start the game shooting out of a cannon. They need to pot a few before Dallas gets there legs

NOTE TO TYLER SEGUIN: When protecting a one goal lead with less than 2:00 remaining and in possession of the puck along the left offensive zone half wall, DO NOT attempt to center the puck or pass back to the blue line, especially with either #97 or #29 for the Oilers on the ice. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Coach DeBoer and Staff :thumbu:

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Otter stood on his head in the first period. Without him, this could have been over by the half way mark of the game, Not having him the 1st star is robbery. But he doesn’t care, he’s just happy his team got the win.

This was easily Jake’s best game this playoffs.

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Oh yeh the old reach around upper cut knockout punch. See that “penalty” all the time.

It was a dive. And obvious one at that.
Nurse is an idiot, soft or not, you can't make that play. Gotta have better IQ than that, especially when you're getting paid 9M+, idiotic play by him. There's no need to throw your hand at a guys face like that.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Oilers won't get past Van
Oilers don't deserve to be here
Oilers will be swept by Stars
Blah Blah Fcuking Blah

I can't decide which is more fun. Watching the Oilers progress through the POs or listening to these idiotic mouthpieces try to swim out of the stupid posts they make.

Oilers;
-Came in Dallas with no rest between series,
-Beat them not easily but soundly enough in game 1,
-Dominated half of game 2, and outcome could've easily been in their favor,
-Have now scarred the Stars fans and players enough to let them realize this series will be a dogfight.

You fkrs are pretty insecure.
Oh... yeah... I'm not a ref whiner but....!! Haven't even mentioned that fact.
Tough talk about elimination after a series tying win. Ha
I still haven't seen anything from Edmonton that has changed how I felt about this series before it started.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Nurse is an idiot, soft or not, you can't make that play. Gotta have better IQ than that, especially when you're getting paid 9M+, idiotic play by him. There's no need to throw your hand at a guys face like that.
Honestly don’t even know what he was doing there. The grazing of Seguins face was weird. But the ridiculous dive was still a dive.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Refs see a guys face get hit and snap his head, automatic call. I've seen worse plays than that get called for high stick, just don't give the refs anything to call. Super unnecessary play.
Nurse probably didn’t anticipate Seguin would go full Brains Blown Out on that love tap. But it is what it is. A stupid Nursism and a shameless dive.

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
I still haven't seen anything from Edmonton that has changed how I felt about this series before it started.

Ok. I'm not sure how you felt!
But I'll retort that - with respect, I have changed my opinion and how I feel after watching these two games.

As an Oiler fan, I thought our cup run may have endeth after Van victory. I bought into a lot of 'Dallas will sweep' and 'Oilers have no depth' bullshit.

Wut? There was only one person out of all media that thought Van would beat the Oilers.

Wrong
There was only one person on
AMERICAN ESPN media that thought Van would beat the Oilers.

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
Canadian hockey fans always bitching about the refs... its must be Tuesday... oh wait its Sunday(read;Saturday)...
-when its not the Leafs fans, its the Canucks fans, when its not the Canucks fans, its the Oilers fans...

I agree. But not sure why you include the Oilers.

Actually or Canadian fans. It's probably because we know the game so much better. After all... the Americans had to come up with the iconic "Ref you suck" chant to showcase their lack of whining.

Waaaa

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Canadian hockey fans always bitching about the refs... its must be Tuesday... oh wait its Sunday(read;Saturday)...
-when its not the Leafs fans, its the Canucks fans, when its not the Canucks fans, its the Oilers fans...

To be fair everyone complains about the refs. Not sure why it's just Canada

Might want to go read some of the Avalanche game threads

Reactions: Three On Zero
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad