GDT: WCF | GM2 | Dallas Stars vs. Edmonton Oilers | 7:00PM CT | TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Stars played a solid 3rd period stifling all of the Oilers shot attempts. Tie series, probably as it should be.
Dallas is tough to beat with a lead in the third once they settle into their system. Not even McDavid or MacKinnon could break through them.

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
good game. Didn’t think Oilers particularly played bad. Both team had their times of pushing it but Dallas just wanted it more cause they needed it more and kept at it. Oilers get their split and go home after two tight games with Skiner playing well isn’t the worst thing for them.

Reactions: McFlyingV

SullivanT

May 9, 2015
Edmonton
Someone needs to turn Nurse into a goal net with skates because if you shoot the puck at him it's most likely going in the net

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
That's just not even remotely true. Both games have been essentially even. You just love to make shit up haha. Excellent series so far with both teams playing a very even 2 games. Keep coping about your Canucks.
Ya this has been more evenly matched than the Avs and Knights series.

This will go the distance. I’m very impressed with the Oilers. I knew it was going to go minimum 6 but I was fairly confident Stars would pull it off.

Now I’m thinking it can go either way. Almost a coin toss. Especially with Skinner playing lights out.

Reactions: McFlyingV

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
That's just not even remotely true. Both games have been essentially even. You just love to make shit up haha. Excellent series so far with both teams playing a very even 2 games. Keep coping about your Canucks.
Pissing away a 4 minute powerplay in overtime? The game was on a golden platter for Dallas

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Bouchard's attempt at defending the empty net was pathetic.
No argument here. It almost looked like he didn't realize he was the last man back or didn't realize his net was empty, which regardless doesn't look good on him. But if people are going to jump on him for this after all the dancing he did in the offensive zone tonight and the solid defensive play outside of that (he broke up multiple back door passes on outnumbered opportunities) then your bias is clearly showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad