GDT: WCF | GM2 | Dallas Stars vs. Edmonton Oilers | 7:00PM CT | TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Still early but this is why it's silly making proclamations based on other series. I saw people say how the Rangers and Panthers will get smoked in the final. Well people were saying the same thing about Oilers in this series because they looked meh against an underwhelming opponent playing their third string goalie. But so far they look better than Dallas.

Reactions: Summer Rose

CrazyJoeDavola

Jun 17, 2011
Vancouver
Still early but this is why it's silly making proclamations based on other series. I saw people say how the Rangers and Panthers will get smoked in the final. Well people were saying the same thing about Oilers in this series because they looked meh against an underwhelming opponent playing their third string goalie. But so far they look better than Dallas.
People not giving Nucks the credit they deserve. Very well rounded and tough team that we beat

jgs

Oct 24, 2019
it's the first period
Yes it is. They are at Home, lost the first game and come out flat. Did u hear what Grez said in the pregame. If Oilers come out of first period in good shape, they will win the game.

Nogatco Rd

noble man who is loved by many animal
Apr 3, 2021
If this period is any indication, im not sure if edmonton loses another game these playoffs
They are playing championship hockey rn.
And from what I understand the rest of Canada must be very excited if those pizza commercials are to be believed

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
Yes it is. They are at Home, lost the first game and come out flat. Did u hear what Grez said in the pregame. If Oilers come out of first period in good shape, they will win the game.
No I mute the sound and grez was a phenomenal player but might be the worst commentator of all time. Anyway, enjoy the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad