Nogatco Rd

noble man who is loved by many animal
Apr 3, 2021
The official playoff drink of Dallas Stars fans

IMG_4519.jpeg

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
I'm in the middle Nosebleeds section so I'll basically have a better version of the TV view. Kinda glad I'll be up there now, don't wanna stand and struggle to see the whole time :laugh:

Why do you guys always stand during the game? That’s not a thing at all for Canadian hockey fans.

I was talking to my friend about it and I thought possibly it comes from football culture? When the defence is out there fans are always on their feet. I’m a big football fan as well and that jumped to mind but could be wrong.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Why do you guys always stand during the game? That’s not a thing at all for Canadian hockey fans.

I was talking to my friend about it and I thought possibly it comes from football culture? When the defence is out there fans are always on their feet. I’m a big football fan as well and that jumped to mind but could be wrong.

Honestly I have no idea, but it definitely is a big thing in football. Some college games I've been to they stand the entire game

I'm not a fan of it tho, I just wanna sit back and chill and watch the game

HenrikW

Feb 21, 2018
Good luck Dallas fans. Seems like one of the best run franchises in the league to me. Respect the hell out of your organisation! Wish my Oilers wins tonight though

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Honestly I have no idea, but it definitely is a big thing in football. Some college games I've been to they stand the entire game

I'm not a fan of it tho, I just wanna sit back and chill and watch the game

Yeah that’s my thoughts are it’s from football. Seahawks games I’m on my feet the whole time when the defence is out.

Enjoy the game tonight. Stars fans seem pretty great overall especially after the garbage we dealt with last series.

It’s nostalgic to see the Oilers v Stars in the playoffs again

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.

I went to a game at the old Montreal Forum and the only tickets available were "Standing Room Only"

Definitely appears that way. I wanna know what the “extra dry” on the label refers to
Probably your mouth after you take a swig eh??

Bjornar Moxnes

Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Very off-topic question, but what elemental bender would the Oilers and Stars be if they were in the ATLA universe? Like would Oilers be fire or earth benders? The argument for fire is that oil and natural gas are very flammable. The argument for Earth is that both sources come from fossil fuels which are essentially full of minerals.

Stars on one hand can be argued again also for fire or earth. Fire because the sun is a star, and firebenders get their energy from the sun. On the other hand, stars are essentially made of minerals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad