GDT: WCF | GM2 | Dallas Stars vs. Edmonton Oilers | 7:00PM CT | TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I'm in the middle Nosebleeds section so I'll basically have a better version of the TV view. Kinda glad I'll be up there now, don't wanna stand and struggle to see the whole time :laugh:
I often find nosebleeds to be a pretty good view. It’s not worse, it’s just a different. A birdseye view, or Like if you sat at the end boards it’s like watching the game EA NHL style which I enjoy too. Either way, have fun tonight, maybe you can let us know what the hell is happening near the boards tonight cause we won’t be able to see lol.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I often find nosebleeds to be a pretty good view. It’s not worse, it’s just a different. A birdseye view, or Like if you sat at the end boards it’s like watching the game EA NHL style which I enjoy too. Either way, have fun tonight, maybe you can let us know what the hell is happening near the boards tonight cause we won’t be able to see lol.
At the AAC, nosebleeds are worse. It’s a very tall arena inside because they have a middle ring of two levels of suites plus a section of what they call the platinum level between the suites. So by the time you get up to the very top, you are essentially five stories above the ice.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
At the AAC, nosebleeds are worse. It’s a very tall arena inside because they have a middle ring of two levels of suites plus a section of what they call the platinum level between the suites. So by the time you get up to the very top, you are essentially five stories above the ice.
Ahh I didn’t realize that. Well at Rogers I wouldn’t say there’s a bad seat at the house. If AAC is so tall though, why can’t they find a higher spot for the cameramen? (!)

Reactions: Summer Rose

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
If the oilers won with one PP what will happen if they get 5?
Reminder that the Stars were the least penalized team in the league this year in total PIMs and were fifth lowest in minor penalties taken. In the playoffs, they’ve given opponents only 1.93 PPs per game, lowest of all playoff teams (the Kings and Caps gave up 4/game).

The most power plays the Stars have given up in a playoff game so far is three.

So there’s no reason to worry about the Oilers getting a bunch of PPs. The Stars purposely play a clean game.

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Reminder that the Stars were the least penalized team in the league this year in total PIMs and were fifth lowest in minor penalties taken. In the playoffs, they’ve given opponents only 1.93 PPs per game, lowest of all playoff teams (the Kings and Caps gave up 4/game).

The most power plays the Stars have given up in a playoff game so far is three.

So there’s no reason to worry about the Oilers getting a bunch of PPs. The Stars purposely play a clean game.
No no no, it’s all reffing. The refs are out to get their opponents

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad