GDT: WCF | GM1 | Edmonton Oilers at Dallas Stars | 7:30PM CT | TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Any Canadian team is free to win it after the Oilers.... But be damned if I will cheer for any of them
c53703e93445059805c2def55b2e0cc0.gif

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
McDavid is pressing bad. I guess that's what happens when you refuse to shoot for the first two rounds of the playoffs and everyone knows that you're going to look pass every time.

When ever ANY player becomes no threat to shoot, they become less effective. That even applies to the best player in the game. It's selfish as shit not to shoot when you have a clear shot.

TheUnusedCrayon

Apr 12, 2018
Edmonton so due for a PP a travesty they only got one so far that was split in half by the period.

A travesty by the refs tn
Honest question, what egregious calls have they missed on Dallas? Dallas has been pretty damn clean tonight. The only calls I've seen them miss is when two players are literally trying to draw holding calls on each other at the same time.

Scema12

Oct 7, 2015
Honest question, what egregious calls have they missed on Dallas? Dallas has been pretty damn clean tonight. The only calls I've seen them miss is when two players are literally trying to draw holding calls on each other at the same time.
Hooking on the mcdavid high stick, the slash to skinners head, I mean a few of the calls on the oilers were pretty weak. This is the major issue.

TheUnusedCrayon

Apr 12, 2018
Atleast they arent waiving the white flag before the series/game and during the game.
Can't argue with you there. The white towel thing is old and lame but at least the fans were spectacular this year. Something that hasn't occured in a long time for Vancouver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad