GDT: WCF | GM1 | Edmonton Oilers at Dallas Stars | 7:30PM CT | TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
Must win for either team.
Dallas has played bad that Oilers need to win games when they do, especially with no Hintz.
Dallas needs it cause then it puts them in a must win spot for game 2 not going to Edmonton down 2-0

• Haha
Reactions: VaporTrail

Dirty Dan

Saturday Night Lupul
May 5, 2010
in ur crease
Must win for either team.
Dallas has played bad that Oilers need to win games when they do, especially with no Hintz.
Dallas needs it cause then it puts them in a must win spot for game 2 not going to Edmonton down 2-0
I don't think this is must win for Dallas. They went 2-0 down to Vegas, they can handle the Oilers. The oilers haven't beat a legit playoff team yet. They spank LA and beat a couple teams that overachieved. (Vancouver without their goalie)

Reactions: VaporTrail

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
Really wouldn’t be a bad idea to have a fresh legs Sam Gagner in the line up. The Oilers really need more skill bottom six on these breakaways

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
I don't think this is must win for Dallas. They went 2-0 down to Vegas, they can handle the Oilers. The oilers haven't beat a legit playoff team yet. They spank LA and beat a couple teams that overachieved

Going down 0-2 to the 8th seed isn't panic territory, going down 0-2 to Edmonton would be.

Reactions: Macheteops

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
Well, the DTWOM has spoken. Why even play the game?
I can't remember a time I saw one of those that was accurate. I don't look at them unless someone else posts them but it seems like every time I see one the team who deserved it lost lol

Reactions: RedRocking
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad