GDT: WCF | GM1 | Edmonton Oilers at Dallas Stars | 7:30PM CT | TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

rea

Feb 8, 2011
Can't find it in me to watch this series, but I guess judging by scoreboard surfing, the demise of whoever were to face the stars in quick order was greatly exaggerated

ACLEVERNAME

#OFFSEASON
Jan 6, 2010
Cuthbert is calling this game like it's a preseason game.
Calling it like it's a Boston Pizza commercial. The guy's heart and soul was at TSN and calling the CFL - this is just cashing out at the end of the career to set up the extended family for decades to come. I can respect that. "Let him cook" as the kids say.

• Haha
Reactions: FDBluth

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Maybe just stop making these dumb kinds of predictions. All we heard got 7 games is how the winner of the Avs Stars series was going to run over the winner of the Van Edm series
we heard that ......buts it's certainly not
"all we heard"

Reactions: dhfa

Talik Sanis

Feb 23, 2012
Montreal
dallas was outshooting oilers by quite a margin and now oilers are outshooting dallas 24-19

WTF happen
Edmonton found their legs and Dallas lost the initial spurt of energy that comes from starting a series at home. Cliche, yes, but also partly true. Edmonton is also also better coached and adapting.

Reactions: Kerberos

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
not sure how much longer dallas is going to turn the puck over without taking a shot on net

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
dallas was outshooting oilers by quite a margin and now oilers are outshooting dallas 24-19

WTF happen
3 straight powerplays , they got ahead in shots .
Seems to be the team that just won a game 7.....wins game game one the following series. Not always....but more often than not.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Benn may an assist

But I think he has been terrible
2nd goal was his fault

He gave the w puck away twice his last shift trying toe drags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events