WCF | GM1 | Edmonton Oilers at Dallas Stars | 7:30PM CT | TNT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
It will definitely weaken the narrative. Losing is never good

But if Dallas wins maybe Oiler fans will get to say that the script is flipped and Dallas will lose this series
I don't think game 1 means much tbh. Sweeps aren't that common, teams are gonna lose. I have my opinion about the series but these are two good teams, its gonna be a good series.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I don't think game 1 means much tbh. Sweeps aren't that common, teams are gonna lose. I have my opinion about the series but these are two good teams, its gonna be a good series.
Boston beat Florida in game 1... it didn't end well.

Reactions: Elysian

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Oilers not even hitting. They won’t have the time and space that they had against Vancouver and LA.

johnnybbadd

Mar 29, 2011
Edmonton playing alright defensive hockey but their offence is being severely compromised. Do they have the patience to keep playing this way? Dallas is definitely comfortable with this style of game.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I can't shake the feeling that a lot of Non Dallas/Oiler fans are in here very disapointed Dallas isn't up 5-0 so they can remind us we suck, Bouch sucks, McD doesn't backcheck and Stu is a sieve. Maybe I'm wrong but it sure feels that way.lol

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
Manitoba
Edmonton playing alright defensive hockey but their offence is being severely compromised. Do they have the patience to keep playing this way? Dallas is definitely comfortable with this style of game.
Edmonton has been playing solid defensive hockey ever since Knoblauch took over.

A lot of casuals buy into the old narrative though

Reactions: PuckG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad