WCF Game 4: Dallas Stars vs. Vegas Golden Knights - 7:00 PM CT 5:00PM PT | ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

2023 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS
ROUND 3 – GAME 4 – 5/25/2023 – 7:00 PM CT – ESPN
American Airlines Center

Your Dallas Stars vs. the Vegas Golden Knights
★ 8-8 ■ ■ VGK LEADS 3-0 ■ ■ 11-3 ★

1em5YM3.png

I6JoW9g.jpg
RS7PoDq.jpg

SjImKxd.png

mqSIsjP.jpg

6iZZg3W.png

2023-05-21 - Stars 2 - 3 Golden Knights (OT)
2023-05-19 - Stars 3 - 4 Golden Knights (OT)
2023-04-08 - Golden Knights 1 - 2 Stars (SO)
2023-02-25 - Stars 3 - 2 Golden Knights (SO)
2023-01-16 - Stars 4 - 0 Golden Knights ........
2022-04-26 - Golden Knights 2 - 3 Stars (SO)
2021-12-08 - Stars 4 - 5 Golden Knights ......

klzqp1P.png

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png

:vegas

Barbashev - Eichel - Marchessault
Howden - Stephenson - Stone
Smith - Karlsson - Roy
Carrier - Blueger - Kolesar

Martinez - Pietrangelo
McNabb - Theodore
Hague - Whitecloud

Hill

fMRTnDk.png

Last edited:

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Should be interesting to see if Dallas just continues to roll over, on home ice, or if there's even an ounce of fight left in there.

I wonder who's gonna slot in for Benn tonight......who gets bumped up the lineup.

Is Dadonov still out too?
Hopefully they give you something to cheer for. I personally am hoping for a goalie goal.... well I'm always hoping for a goalie goal. :laugh:

Reactions: Summer Rose

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Lost Wages, Nevada
Never have I less looked forward to a Vegas game where they were heavy favorites to win (Benn and Dadonov both out) after what went on Tuesday night.

IMHO, both teams will be trying to get the clock to run faster to just get it over with

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Never have I less looked forward to a Vegas game where they were heavy favorites to win (Benn and Dadonov both out) after what went on Tuesday night.

IMHO, both teams will be trying to get the clock to run faster to just get it over with
I don't know if we will be too worried about the clock, I expect us to be too busy on the course, weather looks good for it.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX

OMG, I hope so. I will be there tonight. We take the train in for convenience and I already know the entire schedule, just in case we want to leave early. I'm resigned to Vegas winning, and the Stars winning tonight is unlikely to change that. If they do, I hope LV crushes them at home, mostly so I won't have to shell out another $460 for the game 6 tickets in what I strongly believe will still be a losing cause. Yeah, historically, a few teams have come back from 3-0, but there is no sense Dallas will add to that short list this year.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
It would be hilarious, and very much an NHL thing to do, if they stubbornly kept to that June 3rd start date and refused to move it up.

Guess we'll know by tonight or early tomorrow morning.

Do you think they will even change it? I assume they had it mapped out based on the teams left and who would get home ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad