WCF Game 2: Vegas Golden Knights @ Winnipeg Jets | 8 PM ET | CBC, SN, TVAS, NBCSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Good start by Vegas, I'm not surprised at all. Hopefully the Jets can start playing again and pull back into the game.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Wouldn't surprise me. Just amusing that the common opinion here was there was no way in hell Vegas could do this against Vegas. It's 2-0 and two shots off the post it could be 4 right now.

Luck Bruv.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Jets have just fallen asleep. Not skating at all. Lazy plays. They did this at times during the Nashville series too. Some periods halfway through they just turn into f***ing grandpas on ice.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Wouldn't surprise me. Just amusing that the common opinion here was there was no way in hell Vegas could do this against Vegas. It's 2-0 and two shots off the post it could be 4 right now.

I think you’ve been paying attention to the trolls and homers too much. There were plenty of us in here saying this was gonna be a long series.

amethyst

#10 Forever
Mar 15, 2013
Well this series wasn’t going to be a sweep anyways.. maybe Jets win the next one since they seem to play better on the road

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Gonna be interesting to watch two teams battle nerves in this series

Gonna be anrollercoaster

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Yeah...they still don't belong here.

They have no chance to win this series. Sorry

I notice that you say a lot of things like this in order to convince yourself of them. If you were secure in believing them, you wouldn't have to say them out loud so often. You'd give credit where it's due, instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad