Series Talk: WCF: Dallas Stars vs Edmonton Oilers (EDM Leads 3-2)

Who wins in how many games?

• Dallas Stars in 4

Votes: 59 6.7%
  • Dallas Stars in 5

Votes: 211 23.8%
  • Dallas Stars in 6

Votes: 259 29.3%
  • Dallas Stars in 7

Votes: 45 5.1%
  • Edmonton Oilers in 4

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • Edmonton Oilers in 5

Votes: 15 1.7%
  • Edmonton Oilers in 6

Votes: 160 18.1%
  • Edmonton Oilers in 7

Votes: 128 14.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanAveryTheGreatOne

Jul 4, 2021
images.png

Who y'all got?!

Dallas Stars (1C) vs. Edmonton Oilers (2P)

Western Conference Final

Game 1: Oilers at Stars -- May 23, 8:30 p.m. ET (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 2: Oilers at Stars -- May 25, 8 p.m. ET (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 3: Stars at Oilers -- May 27, 8:30 p.m. ET (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 4: Stars at Oilers -- May 29, 8:30 p.m. ET (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 5: Oilers at Stars -- May 31, TBD (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, TVAS)
+ Game 6: Stars at Oilers -- June 2, TBD (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, TVAS)
+ Game 7: Oilers at Stars -- June 4, TBD (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ if necessary

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sports2 and Tofveve

bucks_oil

Aug 25, 2005
Oooohhh.....

I was just the 97th vote for "Oilers in 6"... that's gotta be a sign! (Also, OP... why is the poll open until June 10th... let's close it before game 1!)

Should be a great series.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I'm going with EDM. As soon as they found out that Minnesota wasn't in the playoffs, they breathed a huge sigh of relief. It's been all gravy for them ever since.:sarcasm:

Reactions: PuckG

roon

Mar 1, 2012
Minnesota
The Oilers have the 3 top scorer's in the playoffs.....McDavid/Drai and Bouchard are > anything the stars have faced so far.

If last years wild took this stars team to 6 games....the Oilers can for sure win this series.

Otter is pretty mentally fragile - easy to rattle. Mcdavid and Drai are already in his head. Oilers in 6.

bucks_oil

Aug 25, 2005
I'm going with EDM. As soon as they found out that Minnesota wasn't in the playoffs, they breathed a huge sigh of relief. It's been all gravy for them ever since.:sarcasm:

This much is true... that and Vegas losing. We've been high ever since,... especially Skinner.

• Haha
Reactions: North Cole

Video Nasty

Mar 12, 2017
I love that so many of you are counting out the Oilers. Inject that shit into my veins,

They’re playing themselves. If the Oilers advance against what is apparently a heavily favored team, they’ll be forced to respect that, no?

No, they’ll simply move the goal posts again and think up some new reason why they shouldn’t be playing in the Finals. “Dallas beat themselves up against Vegas and Colorado!”

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
The Oilers have the 3 top scorer's in the playoffs.....McDavid/Drai and Bouchard are > anything the stars have faced so far.

If last years wild took this stars team to 6 games....the Oilers can for sure win this series.

Otter is pretty mentally fragile - easy to rattle. Mcdavid and Drai are already in his head. Oilers in 6.
It’s a bit early to be drinking. No idea why you are comparing last year and this year. Dallas is a different team. Otherwise Vegas would have won like they did last year.

Also you are the first and only person to call Oettinger mentally fragile. Everyone else says the exact opposite about him.

Reactions: Elysian

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
It’s a bit early to be drinking. No idea why you are comparing last year and this year. Dallas is a different team. Otherwise Vegas would have won like they did last year.

Also you are the first and only person to call Oettinger mentally fragile. Everyone else says the exact opposite about him.
imagine being a Wild fan though. I'd probably be drinking in the day too.

• Haha
Reactions: LT and roryjones

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Let's party like it's 1997. The only year that I can recall from the late 90s and early 00s for no particular reason.

Nikki Potnick

Aug 26, 2020
Where the sun don't shine

This has got to be the funniest post yet.

Reactions: Elysian
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad