WC Group E: May 4 GDT - Germany vs. Switzerland (0-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strizzi

Aug 8, 2002
Visit site
3-1 Switzerland. We finally gotta solve those Germans. In the preparation, our Swiss B-squad won against them, so why not finally do it when they should?

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
bad feelings for today. 4-2 switzerland is my prediction, but nevertheless i want germany to win.

EHCler

May 9, 2003
Visit site
Even first Period with slight advantages to Germany. If we only could make use off our chances for one.

What are the refs doing. Ridiculus, some of those penalties are given in no league, did not see any foul on our breakaway.
:dunno:

At least the whistle the same crap on both sides. If they officiate an NHL game I think the players would end up fighting the ref. :lol:

Sanderson

Sep 10, 2002
Hamburg, Germany
Tha same mistake every game...
You can't play around right in front of your own goal, this is at least the fourth goal they let in this way.

How many chances do they need?
They should lead by at least two goals right now.

Bacchus

Nov 11, 2002
Dickes B
Visit site
Strizzi said:
My live ticker is showing me sweet news :)

Awful game from Germany so far. Horrible PP, not a single really dangerous shot on EV, they seem to be outworked by the Swiss... :thumbd:

Our commentator is right: "Now the Swiss is playing more german than the germans".

Last edited:

Strizzi

Aug 8, 2002
Visit site
Franz said:
Awful game from Germany so far. Horrible PP, not a single really dangerous shot on EV, they seem to be outworked by the Swiss... :thumbd:

Our commenator is right: "Now the Swiss is playing more german than the germans".
To be honest, this would be about time. Games against Germany have always been the other way round in the last few years. However, I only believe it when it's done... Well, I'll see in about two hours (won't have access to any results anymore in the meantime).

EHCler

May 9, 2003
Visit site
Game is over.

Congrats Switzerland. Was the tight hard fought game expected. The Swiss used the present from Mister Reichel, while we did not manage to beat Gerber.
:banghead:

Sanderson

Sep 10, 2002
Hamburg, Germany
It's pretty sad, if only three players (Hecht, Lewandowski, Benda) are dangerous in front of the net.

I don't care how we do that, but we need way more offense and a defense that can actually do their job...

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
Franz said:
Marco Sturm needs to be traded... To a non play-off team. :D

the sharks just have to stay out of the play-offs like they did in former times. it's easier than trading sturm, goc, ehrhoff, paetzold to non play-off teams. :)

and congratulations switzerland. it was about time to defeat germany, you deserve this win. but please don't even think about winning against slovakia, cause i want to see germany at the olympics. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad