WC: WC: 2024 Team Sweden Roster Talk

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
I really liked Pontus Holmberg’s game. Looking forward to following his progress throughout the tourney.

JEE’s two-way game was really impressive

Last edited:
Reactions: Eye of Ra

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
No, but leading up to US game they've been:

1: EK & Hedman + top line.
2: Dahlin, Zetterlund, Olofsson, Burra, MoJo
I don’t really get the setup for the first pp here. If you’re gonna run two defensemen you’re better of moving Karlsson further to the left and moving Raymond to pp 2 so he gets a more natural position.

erikhamren

DWDWw
May 7, 2021
Sweden
I dont think double digits today. What Eye of Ra said, Poland were close with Latvia and yeah, we dont have nearly the same squad as last year but still. Scoring 4 goals vs Latvia is not bad.

Think it ends 6-1. One puck will go in for them

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
Fkn hate that the national games aint free to watch. Tv6 is a pay channel as of 2021( 4%of all viewers). The asshats at Nent group and viasat could at least make it streemable and fill the intermissions with only commersials to pay some of it. The watchers who allready pay can get the uptalk and between talk after talk and interviews . I understand they only care about money but this will hurt Swedish hockey in the long run.

I will "watch" this WC through radio and etch a sketch the game in my head. Adn watch the highlight the day after.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad