Feb 25, 2015
Saskatchewan
Gonna go out on a limb and say Chicago.

Thats-A-Bold-Strategy-Meme.gif

GingerJesus28

This is the way
Feb 25, 2015
Saskatchewan
For all those people voting Montreal: is Carey Price getting hurt?
Because Habs didnt really get worse, and they added Drouin. And they still have Carey Price. I doubt Montreal misses the playoffs with a healthy Carey Price

slimbob8

Aug 11, 2016
Because Habs didnt really get worse, and they added Drouin. And they still have Carey Price. I doubt Montreal misses the playoffs with a healthy Carey Price

Well they did lose both their 2nd leading forward scorer and d-man so it is possible they got worse. Yes they got some replacements in which may work out, but it's a big change nonetheless. Couple that with the fact most outside fans think that team relies very, very heavily on Price and overachieves solely as a result of his play. Price is beyond amazing, but it's not a stretch to think he may have a slight dip in his play sooner or later. If that happens it impacts Montreal more than other teams because they rely on their goaltender much more than most teams. It's not gonna surprise anybody if Price has another Vezina caliber year and they make the playoffs again, but I personally see a much higher floor with the remaining teams compared to Montreal due to the Price factor.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014

they going up against toronto who is on the rise, cant count out ottawa, tampa is always dangerous and who knows with boston

finishing 4th in atlantic could mean a miss for the habs especially if the metro stays as good as it is

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto

although I didn't vote for Montreal I understand the thinking

Radulov>Drouin
Markov>Alzner (as a Caps fan he's not that good anymore)

plus banking on one player isn't the key to success, especially a goalie who will only play 60ish games.

The Note in MI

Bow to the pyramid
Aug 21, 2013
Muskegon, MI
I've got Boston. I see Tampa sliding up in their spot. Toronto continuing to improve. And Buffalo stealing a few games from Montreal/Ottawa/Boston with Boston ending the odd man out.

My next three being: Ottawa, Montreal, Calgary.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad