Way too early 2023 redraft (picks 4-13)

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
The player I would be questioning if he translates as a high level NHL’er is Leonard. He’s the one who consistently has lower point totals of the three.
That being said Perreault's game is really warming me up he looks like he will be an excellent NHLer and might be the early best value pick in the first round from that draft but time will tell.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
This thread will be hilariously terrible to look back on
Of course it will as most of these guys aren't in the NHL yet and a lot are still developing, injuries and confidence and opportunities are all different.

You can take the best hockey minds one year out from a draft and their list won't look all that great 5 years later.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
i didn't stutter, nor did i miss many London games. Ask any London fan who their best player was. Bonk was hands down the best defensive player while being over PPG as a D
That's great but in a thread about a 23 draft redraft I'm not confident that Bonk's offense translates to the NHL as a star player.

Cowan really drove the bus last year in London, although he had a great supporting cast to be sure.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
That being said Perreault's game is really warming me up he looks like he will be an excellent NHLer and might be the early best value pick in the first round from that draft but time will tell.
Perreault looks like Kucherov-lite. That's what I see when I watch him play hockey.

People will go crazy about that, and I'm obviously not expecting him to be one of the best players of the next generation, but if Perreault hits like 90-100 points his best years because he's stupid skilled, smart, and can see amazing passes, this stuff has been completely obvious the last few years and people underestimated him because he's like very barely undersized and his skating is slightly wonky, along with being a winger who is average, at best, defensively.

Reactions: Realgud

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad