GDT: Washington @ Montreal 7:00PM EST (CBC HD,RDS HD) #Firetherrien

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoticHab

May 26, 2012
Ottawa
What happened to not overworking price? Play budaj every five games or so or the second game of a back to back? :facepalm:

MT is hoping for Price to save his job. I guess he doesn't think Budaj can do that for him.

That or it's possible that Budaj is sick but there have been no reports about that though so it's unlikely.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
So, Alfredsson came back from injury against us last night.

Now, Ovie comes back against us too?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Go Habs Go... :help:

Yup, you ease them in against soft teams.

Hockey 101.

#FireBergevin
#FireTherrien

#TradeGionta
#TradeDD
#TradeBourque
#TradeBriere
#TradeBouillon

#WaiveMurray
#WaiveParros

#BurnYouppi
#BurnCopsCars

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Price is in the net again? Wtf? Maybe he asked for the start to bounce back?

I just hope the team doesn't lay an egg in front of him again. If he lets in 4 or more goals I might cry.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I'm not even drinking during tonight's game. Chances are I'll just feel nothing anyway.

I have no confidence in this team whatsoever right now. We could be leading 4-0 with 5 minutes left and I wouldn't believe in them to hold the lead.

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
You know what's ridiculous? Despite how bad we've been playing for the past month, a win tonight and we're 10th in the league. Goes to show how good we can be when the team's playing the way we know they can, but I'm beginning to believe that Therrien's lost the locker room.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Ovechkin in. Still can't care. Considering not starting Price on my fantasy team tonight, but it can't get much worse, right?

dutchy29

Nov 9, 2007
SIRISAACBROCKVILLE
My main motivation is to see Bell Center reaction to any poor play tonight.

I think if Therrien has really lost the room then the boys will really @#$% the bed tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad