GDT: Washington @ Montreal 7:00PM EST (CBC HD,RDS HD) #Firetherrien

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riddick412

Crash da net!
Dec 15, 2011
Ottawa
If a 9 game winning streak can put us in the playoffs, surely a 4+ losing streak can take us out. MB isn't hitting the panic button soon enough here.

Keep the core, trash the rest. And #FireTherrien

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Habs taking the night off, Price pulled.....you know, the usual.

Totally unfair. Great quality scoring chances. Pulled Price solely to rest him. Playing a great grinding game. Actually awesome at skating and at holding the sticks in our hands. Awesome game so far. And it could be much worse, so it could be 8-0 and we were still able to keep it at 4-0. We still have a chance at winning this....

I feel that the Miraculous Rangers game scenario is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yo:

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Bergevin is waiting for his big aquisition from last year, Drewiske, to come back. He will then say that it's like making a trade without giving an asset! :laugh:

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
It's worse than "throwing in the towel". CBC said that Bergevin remembered a 9 game losing streak in Chicago, when fans were calling for mass trades / firing. Well, gosh darn Chicago stuck it out, and next season they won the Cup!! So, Bergevin won't be changing anyting about this team, pretty much.

They at least need a coaching change. Yes they don't have a great team but performances like this is just simply not normal. We've seen they are capable of a lot better.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
Totally unfair. Great quality scoring chances. Pulled Price solely to rest him. Playing a great grinding game. Actually awesome at skating and at holding the sticks in our hands. Awesome game so far. And it could be much worse, so it could be 8-0 and we were still able to keep it at 4-0. We still have a chance at winning this....

I feel that the Miraculous Rangers game scenario is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yo:

Now that's what I call optimism at its finest.

Apr 28, 2010
I'm having more fun watching them make mistake than score goals at this point! I wad jumping in the air when they (caps) had that 2 on 1 on the PK

:laugh: The only thing that would really disappoint me right now is if the Habs score a goal in the 3rd.

I have Holtby in my hockey pool. I need the shutout points so bad!

Bob Cole

Tom ******* Brady
Oct 30, 2009
In the meantime, at the Dodgers Stadium....

Be3MT15CQAAkBDr.jpg

bergevin needs to trade for them, maybe Bourque?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
So Eller ... if Edmonton plays like a junior team, I wonder what we're playing like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad