GDT: Washington @ Montreal 7:00PM EST (CBC HD,RDS HD) 2.0 Comeback Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
Yep another Bourque turn over ... Most pathetic player I have ever seen to wear the jersey and I started watching this team in 1974

scott-gomez.jpg

That A

Price My Man Crush

Aug 27, 2011
Montréal
Just saw this tweet, omg!

Patofqc ‏@Patofqc 6 min

La façon dont Therrien a traité Subban va lui couter sa job. Son meilleur joueur joue maintenant avec hésitation. #fireTherrien

> does anyone remember him?:laugh:

Apr 28, 2010
Are we protecting that 5-0 deficit with Bournival and Leblanc with so little icetime? And with Beaulieu only playing 10 minutes? This is awesomly stupid and dumb.

Hey, get with the program!

Protecting the Caps' lead is da gameplan for the 3rd period!

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
about 5000 or more empty seats in lower bowl for sure...

they showed a over head of the rink going to commerical

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Not sure why you'd hate on Gill. He was actually pretty great for us when used smartly.

Sopel and Mara were ... okay. A lot better than Murray. As good, or better than Bouillon.

Gill was very useful, but he was slow and couldn't play the puck. But compared to Murray....

Sopel and Mara were good replacement level role players, which is more than can be said about Murray.

Apr 28, 2010
Just saw this tweet, omg!

Patofqc ‏@Patofqc 6 min

La façon dont Therrien a traité Subban va lui couter sa job. Son meilleur joueur joue maintenant avec hésitation. #fireTherrien

> does anyone remember him?:laugh:

Lol He's in my Ignore list for over a year now.

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine
Hopefully he has a coach who will put him and others in the best position to succeed when he gets back.

I wish. I wanted Roy. I wouldn't mind Boucher or Laviolette aka Waffle Dave. People think Subban and Price are our best players... Chucky is bound to be an eye dropping creative center with all the tools in the arsenal except top end speed. We badly miss him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad