GDT: Washington Capitals @ Minnesota Wild. 19 :00 Central, 03:00 in Finland.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quax28

Oct 22, 2015
Zucker sure looked like he got boarded not long before that high stick as one example

Quax28

Oct 22, 2015
I bet he's got a concussion look at his head hit the ice when the second guy hits him after the high stick

Quax28

Oct 22, 2015
stew got him good a couple times while sitting on his tail must got his shield across the nose for that kind of blood

Mnsportsfan22

Apr 5, 2013
Greenlay says besides one play we have played good defense.. hmm well one of those a period and that's 3 goals... how is that really a win? Such a loser way of looking at it

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
We were on the pp for 6 out of 20 minutes and are down 1-0. Nothing was fine about it

I guess I should have phrased it better, but I was kind of trying to convey the apathy that seems to have taken over the team lately.

In a vacuum, that was a fine period, we didn't get dominated, and are only down a goal.

But all of our periods have been like that lately. Something's gotta change.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Bring Ek and Tuch up here for this last stretch of games. Give Kunin a look. Do something.

Having those young kids up here gives you a chance to give guys like Coyle, Zucker, Nino, etc, etc, etc a night off to take a step back and just breathe for a game. Get a different perspective from the press box. What we're doing now is not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad