Confirmed with Link: Washington Capitals have acquired defenseman Jakob Chychrun from the Ottawa Senators in exchange for defenseman Nick Jensen and a 2026 third-round pic

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
Although not the same caliber of player, Chychrun has had a similar series of transactions as Juan Soto where he crushed the intermediary team, and Washington has a chance to make out on both sides here
cover4.jpg

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I was at the 4OT game. My brother was graduating from VT the next day so i wasn’t drinking because i planned to drive the 4 hours after the game. Game didn’t end until 2am and we had the loser caps on. Still made the drive but had to pull over at one point to sleep. Walked into his apartment splashed water on my face and headed to stadium pretty much knowing i wouldn’t find them but at least I’d be there. Come home afterwards and everyone milling around the house. They tell me they didn’t go to stadium only to the biz school grad where they call out your name. So i risked my life for nothing on drive down. Haha. so many memories around the caps

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad