GDT: WARNING: EXPLODING DEFENSEMEN (WSH vs NYR G4, 8pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
This might be one of the worst rosters assembled in the history of the NHL rofl. All thanks to GMBM and Leonsis. It's no surprise Leonsis teams have a track record of being losers.

Reactions: Block

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
Yup. Kept the Pens out of the playoffs though. That's fun at least

Would rather see the RW in the playoffs than the caps. This is just downright embarrassing. Even the pens would have put up a fight.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
the 'fencing' response when he got knocked out scared the f*** out of me. i'm sure he's still dealing with fog and post-concussion
Yeah it’s pretty easy to see that he wasn’t fully ready to com back yet. I’ve dealt with a few concussions myself playing sports and that brain fog is scary. I couldn’t imagine NHL playoffs with it

Reactions: Block

McVechkin

Jun 29, 2015
This only shows that Shelley hasn’t been watching the Caps play much. Ovi almost never goes deep in these situations. Especially 1.5 mins into the shift.
Yup. It’s a coaching thing.. that was a pointless dump that they never had a chance to retrieve.

Reactions: Firsov99

lotty83

Jan 20, 2022
This team just took too many awful penalties all series long. Any time we started getting some momentum it was straight to a Rangers PP.

Reactions: Neil Racki
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad