GDT: WARNING: EXPLODING DEFENSEMEN (WSH vs NYR G4, 8pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Should we be surprised. Jensen got nailed hard into the boards on a late hit, and no penalty on the Rangers forward. I still don't see a penalty against Jensen, then you see Fox embellish a big dive and acting like he just sustained a serious knee injury.

Reactions: ClevelandCapsfan

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
The Caps need to pick up a player that can kick Rempes ass up and down the rink, the rest of the league would likely be grateful.
The Caps need to build a good team that can win hockey games. Don't make personnel decisions based on a person who will flame out after his 15 minutes are over.

Reactions: McVechkin

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
We’re not complaining about the penalty (it was a trip), we’re complaining about Fox rolling around on the ice like he got shot.

I mean this with love: this is loser talk. He got kneed, it's a penalty. Who cares if he sold it? Flip the script and Caps fans don't make a peep!

Reactions: Jauffre

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
Nope refs will absolutely take him out of play. Should have traded him last off season because he can never be effective in today’s NHL.
would have been better hitting the goal scorer from behind along the walls

1714352198920.png

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
I mean this with love: this is loser talk. He got kneed, it's a penalty. Who cares if he sold it? Flip the script and Caps fans don't make a peep!

Have you ever played sports before? Because if you did, you would understand how gutless diving is. Jensen barely clipped him, he got up skating just fine once he got the call.

Embellishment is a penalty in the rule book as well, but of course it wouldn’t get called.

Fred22406Capsfan

Jan 19, 2020
Bothers me Allen May says that was the correct call on Jensen. Strongly disagree and I'm others feel the same way. Who side is Allen May on?
Yeah, maybe I'm homering here but it didn't look like Nick stuck his knee out or got into the path. It's his fault the other guy ran into him?

Nice

Jan 26, 2016
The Rags have been just as effective on our PP as we have. Just stay out of the box and respectfully decline any call that goes our way. Keep it 5v5

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
What an awful year for 43. Hasn’t contributed anything of value all year. Just runs around without any purpose. Doesn’t know what he’s supposed to be. Didn’t hate the contract when he signed it. But certainly don’t love it now.
He got neutered by the league... DC fans got screwed again. The league is now too soft for Tom Wilson.

Reactions: Pigskin

LesDiablesRouges

Feb 9, 2019
Caps should have fought early this series to set the tone, especially after so many dirty hits by the Rags. I really think it could’ve changed things and kept the refs in check, even though they’ve been absolutely awful every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad