Warhammer 40k: Space Marine 2 - September 9 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB

This game dropped in early access this morning. I'm waiting until the 9th but this is one of the games I've looked forward to most this year. Graphically it looks outstanding and the gameplay looks like something straight out of the Xbox 360 era.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

This game dropped in early access this morning. I'm waiting until the 9th but this is one of the games I've looked forward to most this year. Graphically it looks outstanding and the gameplay looks like something straight out of the Xbox 360 era.

Gameplay and graphics look very similar to Gears Of War but with more straightforward combat.

Reactions: Mikeaveli

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB

Looks like Xbox has a serious advantage in performance on this game for some reason, though neither console reaches a stable 60 FPS. Quality mode might be the best way to play here

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Visually it looks like the Warhammer book materials.
It absolutely does. Iirc one of the art designers on the Gears series said the bulky, hulking look of the space marines was lifted directly from how imposing the soldiers look in Warhammer.

Not to mention the lancer having a chainsaw on it was totally lifted from Warhammer as well as that existed in their universe for decades prior.

But because it's not a 1 for 1 it obviously doesnt register

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad