TV: Walking Dead Universe (Fear, Beyond, and whatever's to come)

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I don't know why, but i watched that final season of Fear The Walking Dead and holy shit was that bad. I can't believe a TV Network allowed that shit on the air. I know anything TWD gets ratings, but good lord that was some of the worst acting, writing, and overall worst showing in television history.

The final season in particular, the characters teleport vast distances of the United States in moments, they bring back characters to kill them off, change them completely, add weird accents, make villains the good guys, gloss over major heroic moments, create new story lines and end them all in about 5 minutes of show.

Thank god that is over. The ending in particular with Tracy, Madison and Alicia going to LA...I hope they don't appear in any other TWD show going forward...should have just killed everyone off.
Because people like you still watch it lol. Despite it being god awful you and millioms still watched it so why would they bother trying if they know people will still watch even if they put out low budget garbage.

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
I have started a chronological rewatch of TWD universe and my God, are the first 3 seasons of Fear a struggle to get to the OG series. Does Fear ever get good or should I just skip it entirely?

Pranzo Oltranzista

Oct 18, 2017
I have started a chronological rewatch of TWD universe and my God, are the first 3 seasons of Fear a struggle to get to the OG series. Does Fear ever get good or should I just skip it entirely?
Good? No. Season 3 is probably the best whole season. I think - if I remember correctly - the first half of Season 4 was its highest point, but then it turns to complete shit and never gets back. The last season is semi-decent, considering what was before.

Reactions: Deadpool8812

Bowski

That's not how we do things in Pittsburgh
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2004
Kitchener
Such a phenomenon, this TV Universe.

Long after most have abandoned and forgotten the show from its heyday, AMC is pumping out spinoffs like crazy.
I'm assuming it still makes decent TV ad money, but it's so weird seeing a once top pop culture show living off what looks like well-budgeted and produced Joanie Loves Chachi spinoffs.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
I just finished watching original TWD. I saw it first when it came out, saw 3 first seasons then gave up. But decided to watch it all this January and now i just finished season 11. great series. So many great characters...Shane, Merle, Daryl, Beta, Alpha, Negan, Rick etc. Connie is super cute. She and Daryl should have been a couple. Im gonna watch the spinoff series, but not now, need a break from zombies.

Reactions: Pranzo Oltranzista

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Screenshot_12.png

Reactions: TimeZone

Ad

Upcoming events

• Geelong Cats @ Carlton Blues
    Geelong Cats @ Carlton Blues
    Wagers: 3