GDT: WAKE UP, THE SEASON’S STARTED! Oilers v Black Hawks, 8 PM HNIC

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Why would be putting Podz on a topline? Need to see more times when he's not even ready for a pass. The guy has the slow shot mechanics I've seen in awhile.

Because his head isn't stuck in June for starters, secondly he's actually skating and hitting.

It's obvious the top guys aren't here yet. They're mentally not in the game at all.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Not as much speed, problem is D out of position, and forwards are either too far up ice or don’t hustle back to catch up. Forwards have really checked out, lackadaisical play at the back and either pass happy or throw it to the point on offense.
Yep. WE don't have the D to contend with our forwards being caught up ice. I'd mentioned that earlier. Even 2 on 2 with speed is very dangerous with our D. We're getting dummied on counters.

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
Excuses, I watched Floridas first game and they were pretty electric. Gripping their sticks too tight and no fluidity for sure but I wont let them use the finals fatigue excuse.
florida won, we didn't

i agree though, i don't like that excuse either

Reactions: Gnome17

russ99

Jun 9, 2011
The inane cycling wouldn’t bother me as much if we weren’t getting totally outworked on the boards.

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
Its sad that that little stickhandling by Connor at the blueline at the zone entry is the only skillful thing ive seen him do so far.

Better PP now though, even thats not saying much...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad