GDT: WAKE UP, THE SEASON’S STARTED! Oilers v Black Hawks, 8 PM HNIC

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Anyone saying Knobs seat is hot knows nothing about how a team is built.

This is 100 % acquiring the wrong guys in the top 6 and thinning out the D into oblivion. Blame Bowman and Jackson. When you acquire losers from losing organizations with losing habits and expect them to become winners out of nowhere. Tbe.

I mean aside from Broberg who wasn't really even on the team last year for 95% of the year, it's not like any of these guys are doing f*** all anywhere else.

Foegele - 0 points
McLeod - 1 assist in 4 games
Holloway - 1 secondary assist in 3 games
Ceci: -1
Desharnais: -2 and a healthy scratch already

Reactions: 5 14 6 1

GrumpyKoala

Aug 11, 2020
FML
1728790842768.png

Sra1974

Oct 8, 2019
If anyone believes they are coming back in this game I tip my hat to you, the real question is are they a serious hockey club. That will be determined in the next 5 games.

russ99

Jun 9, 2011
Anyone saying Knobs seat is hot knows nothing about how a team is built.

This is 100 % acquiring the wrong guys in the top 6 and thinning out the D into oblivion. Blame Bowman and Jackson. When you acquire losers from losing organizations with losing habits and expect them to become winners out of nowhere. Tbe.
It’s only 2 games, Skinner and Arvidsson have to get acclimated with teammates, I wouldn’t assume anything at this point yet. And thankfully they put Skinner with Connor like I’ve been advocating all offseason. Nuge - Leon work well together.

Reactions: WhyYouHaveToBeMad

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
You’re coping bad
This defense gives up a minimum 6 goals a game

So I guess Cody Ceci is what then? A Norris trophy candidate? He makes the difference in a Cup finalist?

Because logically you can't have that argument both ways.

It isn't Desharnais because he's already a healthy scratch, which shows what he is ... an AHL player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad