DaGap

Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
1728787737128.png

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
The lack of finish is so incredible I swear it’s almost deliberate.

They need to start volume shooting here to just get something to go in. All the net front chances are highlighted by unneeded extra moves/dekes and/or just missed shots.
Same shit every year. Find I worse angle if you can before shooting

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
Its true. Every team starts at 0 each year... it honestly doesn't matter 2 shits who went to the cup finals... old news.
Yup..This team has failed 2 years in a row to be ready. Cup or bust, and now making it to the finals..Idk what it is but it seems like they fail to understand that they gotta play the whole season.
And last year it was pretty close to ruining the entire season.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Yup..This team has failed 2 years in a row to be ready. Cup or bust, and now making it to the finals..Idk what it is but it seems like they fail to understand that they gotta play the whole season.
And last year it was pretty close to ruining the entire season.
Just like they failed to play until they were down three games in the final. The chemistry and work ethic on this team is absolutely pathetic.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Everything went in for Hyman last year... if he goes back to being a 25-30 goal scorer... team is going to suffer offensively. Especially if Skinner and Arvidsson can't pot 30 each.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Picard>Skinner.

Once again. Theres 2-3 saves in that period that Skinner doesn't make. Especially early season Skinner. Pickard made the across save on Hall look routine. Skinner would still be sliding over..

Only 1-0 lead, thanks Pickard.

Jeff Skinner is trash. Complete waste of cap space.
He hasn't had a good game yet. Preseason or Regular season. Waiting for him to show up. The other guy, RV always looking busy but not much happening. All that said the studded first line hasn't got anything either.

Reactions: nexttothemoon

Jarvi

Mar 22, 2012
Giving Skinner 3m and in turn losing Holloway, who had chemistry w Drai and could also play bottom 6, may end up a disastrous move for this franchise. I hope not, and I was stoked for Jeff at the time, but christ he looks bad.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Giving Skinner 3m and in turn losing Holloway, who had chemistry w Drai and could also play bottom 6, may end up a disastrous move for this franchise. I hope not, and I was stoked for Jeff at the time, but christ he looks bad.
New team, new linemates, new expectations. Hopefully he pots one soon and goes on a roll.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad