GDT: "Wait, they've lost how many games? Well Sh......" [Game #8 - Oct. 26] Jets @ Flames 5pm MT, 2am EEST

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Andy increasing his value if nothing else.

I'm in the re-sign and keep him for entire career camp, but know many aren't.

me too. Up to him in my mind, I hope he wants to stay and Conroy expresses a real interest in keeping him.

Flames reinvent hockey by running a entirely right handed defense for the next 10 years.

Makar-Andersson
Weegar-Parekh
DuPont-Brzutewicz

• Love
Reactions: flames23

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
Is there a bigger loser in the league than Andersson and his moronic state down a fan when he flukes a goal move?

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
That is some grade A military bullshit right there
justice for Wolf

Is there a bigger loser in the league than Andersson and his moronic state down a fan when he flukes a goal move?

the-office-steve-carell.gif

JPeeper

R.I.P. Johnny and Matthew Gaudreau
Jan 4, 2015
Flames fans looking like idiots calling out the refs. These are legit calls and it's 4 on both sides, officiating has been fine.

CP has gone full Simple Jack, taking dumb penalties right in front of the ref isn't bad officiating.

Reactions: hn777

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Yeah Kadri can’t be doing that. Pretty brutal discipline.

Weegar got absolutely tackled on the 5-3 though when he could have cleared the puck, and there was no call.

Reactions: Pomee

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
The puck hit the ref in the corner about 4 times during the last two kills. He didn’t even try to get out of the way.

Wolf is a star goalie in the making.

The less said about Kadri, the better.

Reactions: Pomee

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Have absolutely zero problem with a loss like that in a season like this, although I think we deserved a point tonight.

Winnipeg is undefeated for good reason and got two complete joke bounces for goals. Flames hung in there and played with some emotion.

Really good : thought Zary was our best player in this one, carried his much more experienced and well paid linemates. Should have had at least two goals and could have had more.

Good : Wolf, what rotten luck for the rookie on 2 of those goals and still made a ton of great saves. Flames are allowing a lot of shots and a lot of good chances. Mostly liked the Kadri line, Sharangovich had some rusty moments but several quality defensive plays in his season debut. Kuzmenko was moving the puck well but should just shoot a lot. Bahl-Andersson am liking this pairing, love the Ras staredown but also has been suspect at times defensively this season. Liked Bahl a lot. Hubes good to see a better effort after a couple bad games, I don't mind a bad game once and a while but don't like it turn into bad months. Weegar is a real emotional driver of this team.

Not bad : Pachal again seemed to be playing well. Miromanov as usual some good some bad. Lomberg was the best on the 4th line.

Hmm : Backlund and Coleman not their best. Klapka I can see what the org sees in this player but there's a lot of flail going on. Hanley I guess played and so did Kirkland.

Interesting : the officiating I didn't love

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Flames were brutal with their constant penalties in the third. Cone on guys, its a tie game and your goalie bailed you out on the 5 on 3, so you shouldn't immediately be pining to get back into the box.

Tough loss, but it is what it is

Ad

Ad

Ad