W Josh Doan (2021, 37th, ARI)

finkelsteinberg

Jul 1, 2016
Phoenix, AZ
Or maybe like a cross between or mid point between his old man and his teammate Alex Kerfoot. Not as big or mean or talented as dad, but maybe a little bit more versatile and a good two way player who can play on any line at any forward position and in any situation. Like Kerfoot. But he’s bigger than Kerfoot.
I think he has better offensive instincts than Shane. His offense has been a bit better to start his career, no? I have admittedly not looked at both of their stats but in his short stint last year, obviously a small sample size, he looks more offensively gifted. Probably not as good of a 2-way player as Shane but it is early and as he puts on size I could see the gap closing.

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
I think he has better offensive instincts than Shane. His offense has been a bit better to start his career, no? I have admittedly not looked at both of their stats but in his short stint last year, obviously a small sample size, he looks more offensively gifted. Probably not as good of a 2-way player as Shane but it is early and as he puts on size I could see the gap closing.
He’s had a better start statistically but Shane was rushed and Josh was a 2nd year eligible pick and given time to develop.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad