Value of: Vladislav Namestnikov

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
View attachment 493585
Maybe the Rangers would be interested in reacquiring Namestnikov as a depth option, would have to refer to Rangers fans.
Maybe the Lightning would be interested in reacquiring Namestnikov as their #1 LW next to Stamkos, all glory to Vlad Vlad Vlad R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn, would have to refer to Lightning fans.
EDIT: stat wise he's having himself quite a season.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
I hope red wings get second for him and then at draft use it to trade up to get first

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
NYR has no interest.

He has always sucked, early success in TB was an abberration.
Did not like it when Stevie Y poached a mo valuable legit talent in JT Miller for him as what appears to be a threat to pull out of the McDonaugh deal if this side transaction was not follow up.

If a team needs a cheap warm body, I could see it, but otherwise a useless waste.

I think most TB fans realized that, when he was putting up points here, it was kind of an illusion.

IMO he's not a guy you want on a contending team as more than a warm body who should probably sit more often than not. He gets rag-dolled in the playoffs and becomes a guy who just sort of skates with the puck without really understanding what his options are.

I was never a big fan, really. I don't doubt that he's had some good moments elsewhere, but I don't see him as a guy a contending team is going to want for depth. To me he looks more like a stop-gap player for a team trying to retool or rebuild.

ADD: Weirdly good fighter though.

Reactions: bernmeister

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad