Player Discussion VIDEO: Swayman/Sweeney Following Contract Extension

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
I’m just here so I don’t get fined.

There were some moments in those threads that were more HFB than I ever thought HFB could get.

IMG_3773.gif

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
Awww... he makes me want to give him a hug...but I don't give a shit really, live up to expectations

Reactions: BMC

Bruin

Apr 19, 2018
Alaska
Can’t say that I’m all that happy about his holdout, he was giving we Alaskans a bad name. Now he has his money, it’s time to earn it. Looking forward to another season of Bruins hockey!! LFG!!!

Reactions: BMC

bb74

Thanks for Everything Bill
Sep 24, 2003
Cuttyhunk
What a douche to start out his post lockout preamble with the Huberdeau stuff. Sleezy media training from his agent. Guy comes across as either the dumb village idiot or the douche sycophant. Disturbing to not know which and know hi is the N 1 for the next 8 years for the franchise. So much for building a roster with character…. Should have had the balls to say he was pusîng to reset the market and at least own it. More respect for the truth than his gimmick responses.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
What a douche to start out his post lockout preamble with the Huberdeau stuff. Sleezy media training from his agent. Guy comes across as either the dumb village idiot or the douche sycophant. Disturbing to not know which and know hi is the N 1 for the next 8 years for the franchise. So much for building a roster with character…. Should have had the balls to say he was pusîng to reset the market and at least own it. More respect for the truth than his gimmick responses.
IMG_3776.gif

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
Seems harsh but cant deny douche chills.

I’ve come to the conclusion after watching the amazon thing that he’s not douchy, he’s just really weird.

The combination of goalie weird and alaskan weird (no offense to any alaskans in here) make it seem like someone who thinks they need say and act a certain way that just comes off as a little off putting.

bb74

Thanks for Everything Bill
Sep 24, 2003
Cuttyhunk
Ok I have no idea what that means but I appreciate your commitment to it.
Means a holdout player attempting to use the death of a common client to his agent while not having any direct relationship to said RIP as a tactic to defuse the media hits and then just defect all questions to say « happy for 8 years as a bruin » is sleezy and disengenious given his public stance of wanting to reset the goalie rfa market with his agent. Ergo the douche statement.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad