OT: Video Games VI

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Might have to try, looks like Starship Troopers…
Oh against the bugs it is totally Starship Troopers. Also with the whole subservient take on democracy which is hilarious.

Great thing is the difficulties levels since I think there is something for the casual folks or those where it is a running death gauntlet. Player at the higher levels it can feel like one is constantly getting killed. Also some literal epic extractions that I still remember somehow surviving and able to dive into the extraction shuttle as the time runs out.

Against bots its like being in the future Terminator franchise time except much more equal in fire power compared to movie franchise.

Last edited:
Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
Just bought another 16gb of ram for the laptop, which is only 6 months old. It has 16 base, but Skylines 2 seems to be pushing it, and Civilization VII recommends 32, so here we go.

I'm going to do the install myself since it doesn't look too bad. I am nervous about taking the bottom of the case off thought.

It'll be fine, right?

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Just bought another 16gb of ram for the laptop, which is only 6 months old. It has 16 base, but Skylines 2 seems to be pushing it, and Civilization VII recommends 32, so here we go.

I'm going to do the install myself since it doesn't look too bad. I am nervous about taking the bottom of the case off thought.

It'll be fine, right?
I need to do the same on my Alienware to upgrade ram and storage….there are probably videos on YouTube depending on make/model.

Mine looks pretty straightforward….but still right….lol….

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad