OT: Video Game Thread Part VIII

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
The duplicate storage is the best thing these clowns added to this game. Too bad everything else is broken.
Yeah but unfortunately every SBC is ridiculously overpriced. They do it with every Kvara SBC.

Palmer's cheap but he doesn't look like anything special.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Yeah but unfortunately every SBC is ridiculously overpriced. They do it with every Kvara SBC.

Palmer's cheap but he doesn't look like anything special.
Yeah, no kidding. I have no idea how people are doing all these SBCs…. I probably don’t even have enough to make an 85 squad without gutting my XI.

Reactions: FLYguy3911

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Helllll no. You?

capping it at 87 is a rip off and also I don’t think I have the fodder for it
I think I did like two icon packs last year. :laugh:

Yeah probably a pass if I have any hope at doing Kvara, which I’m probably more likely to do since they are dropping a DiLorenzo SBC soon.

Reactions: Striiker

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Nah I don’t think any of them are nearly good enough to be worth the crazy price.

But my team is so far behind these wallet-team shitters I’m dominating and still losing to. I need more than one pack per week and a little luck.
I need wingers so bad. I'm running a 2 striker formation with no wingers and it's hell creating anything. I just unlocked Adama so maybe he'll help. Was thinking about doing Iwobi since he's a direct link.

My 87x3 was 3 dupes :laugh:

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I need wingers so bad. I'm running a 2 striker formation with no wingers and it's hell creating anything. I just unlocked Adama so maybe he'll help. Was thinking about doing Iwobi since he's a direct link.

My 87x3 was 3 dupes :laugh:
what’s it looking like?

2800e841-ad7d-4267-b182-76156604819e.png

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I don’t have a Putellas lol.

View attachment 918715
Literally just got her between posts

You dirty little Griezmann rat :laugh:

Mendy is the most overpowered (relative to rating) card I’ve ever used. Unreal. We got lucky with that guy.

And I can see why you’d have trouble. I don’t think I could play with those two CMs instead of wingers. Way too slow. I’d recommend guys like Diaby or Coman but they wouldn’t fit your chem...

Reactions: FLYguy3911

cody275

Nov 14, 2008
I don’t have a Putellas lol.

View attachment 918715
Hope it's alright I hop into the discussion.

How are you liking Trent? Was debating on trying him out at some point but haven't got around to doing so yet.

Might depend a little if end up I switching up my team completely after how this WL went, but I evo'd a guy from LaLiga2 and it's making it real tricky to keep him (and everyone else) on chem with so many other leagues present and not adding more icons to the mix.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Hope it's alright I hop into the discussion.

How are you liking Trent? Was debating on trying him out at some point but haven't got around to doing so yet.

Might depend a little if end up I switching up my team completely after how this WL went, but I evo'd a guy from LaLiga2 and it's making it real tricky to keep him (and everyone else) on chem with so many other leagues present and not adding more icons to the mix.
Cody?! What's up buddy?

I was only using him for chem since I had just packed him. Probably didn't give him a fair shake but I think he's too slow as a true fullback. I didn't have a shadow on him so maybe he would have been better (I can't be chucking 5k on a shadow for a fodder card :laugh:). I was also trying him as a Falseback which was throwing off the balance of my formation since I didn't have any wingers lol. Plus I couldn't really use his whipped pass+ since he was mostly hanging around the midfield. He's cheap enough to try or you can use the Liverpool loan pack in objectives to try him out for a few games. He might fit your style if you need an attacking fullback.

But yeah chem is tough with no icons. I am probably going to do that Di Lorenzo SBC that just came out today and lean into a Serie A/French theme team.

Last edited:

cody275

Nov 14, 2008
Cody?! What's up buddy?

I was only using him for chem since I had just packed him. Probably didn't give him a fair shake but I think he's too slow as a true fullback. I didn't have a shadow on him so maybe he would have been better (I can't be chucking 5k on a shadow for a fodder card :laugh:). I was also trying him as a Falseback which was throwing off the balance of my formation since I didn't have any wingers lol. Plus I couldn't really use his whipped pass+ since he was mostly hanging around the midfield. He's cheap enough to try or you can use the Liverpool loan pack in objectives to try him out for a few games. He might fit your style if you need an attacking fullback.

But yeah chem is tough with no icons. I am probably going to do that Di Lorenzo SBC that just came out today and lean into a Serie A/French theme team.
Not a whole lot, just been getting frustrated by FIFA :laugh: How about you?

My pack luck (outside of the Hero/Icon packs that I've got Rui Costa[From WL Hero last week from 10 wins]/Berbatov [SBC Hero] and Larsson [SBC Icon] from the Icon) has been rather good this year, but I like playing with what my team looks like too much to stick with what should in theory work for me lol.

Only 3 players I've bought are Kounde a couple weeks ago, Antonia Silva (RB) and Marco Sangalli (RW). I think only Mendy and Van de Ven are tradeable, was debating on Van de Ven > Virgil and Kounde > Varane but it just mess with everyone's chem without another icon.

1729458952525.png

It also doesn't help I'm stuck trying to squeeze the RW in despite him being LaLiga2, because the evo'd version of him I have is probably my best card (and honestly not close stat wise). This is him on full chem with a hunter lol

1729459204298.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad