OT: Video Game Talk (oh, also the Week before the All-Star Break Pre-Game Talk "archive")

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I'll probably play Metaphor at some point, but I just finished the Persona 3 reload DLC, so I'm gonna take a break from turn based RPGs for a little bit. Also if I wait, I'm sure they'll come out with a "definitive" edition that have more stuff like they did with SMTV: Vengeance. Also, also that will give modders time to have a bunch of goofy costumes made.

Last edited:

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
I'll probably play Metaphor at some point, but I just finished the Persona 3 reload DLC, so I'm gonna take a break from turn based RPGs for a little bit. Also if I wait, I'm sure they'll come out with a "definitive" edition that have more stuff like they did with SMTV: Vengeance. Also, also that will give modders time to have a bunch of goofy costumes made.
This is exactly why I didn't buy Persona 3 Reload and will indeed never purchase a SMT-related game until at least 24 months after initial release when the "complete edition" comes out. Ridiculous that they cut the DLC out from a full-priced, finished product that, you know, is a remake.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
This is exactly why I didn't buy Persona 3 Reload and will indeed never purchase a SMT-related game until at least 24 months after initial release when the "complete edition" comes out. Ridiculous that they cut the DLC out from a full-priced, finished product that, you know, is a remake.
I have game pass, so I got it, and the DLC "for free". That's the only reason I played Reload right away.

Ad

Ad

Ad