Confirmed Signing with Link: [VGK] Ben Hutton signs with the Golden Knights (1 year, $750K)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
Surprised this guy was still unsigned, thought for sure he signed a deal with Detroit.

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
Marchie has an NTC that probably would block Buffalo. Smith is the only big money forward without trade protection.
Smith imo brings too much to the table for Vegas to trade him. But it could work with him in place of Marchessault.

Alternatively,maybe Vegas just trades Marchessault to another team (most likely in the east) that Marchessault would accept a trade to, and uses those futures in addition to what they have to trade for Eichel.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2012
Smith imo brings too much to the table for Vegas to trade him. But it could work with him in place of Marchessault.

Alternatively,maybe Vegas just trades Marchessault to another team (most likely in the east) that Marchessault would accept a trade to, and uses those futures in addition to what they have to trade for Eichel.

Oh I definitely agree Smith is more important to Vegas than Marchie but they've also got to take into account Smith's contract demands. If they think they can't get him signed they might try and get out ahead of it now.

4Twenty

Dec 18, 2018
He was solid as a Canuck before Travis Green and whenever not paired with Gudbranson.

Looked good with Doughty in LA. Had terrible results on the Ducks last year.

I think he’s going to show really well with Vegas.

I also think people don’t quite realize how big he is. He’s a pretty tall guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad