Confirmed Signing with Link: [VGK] Ben Hutton signs with the Golden Knights (1 year, $750K)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Saw it on twitter and it does make some sense. Not sure any of the other D on Vegas would interest Buffalo, and this is a move for a D.

Sabres have Dahlin and Power for a long time... unsure why they would want Theo as a main piece... I'd rather a forward as a main piece with a guy like Hague involved if I were Sabres

Petey O

I can teach you how to play gicky gackers
Feb 26, 2021
Brock Boeser
Theodore is about the calibre of d-man you'd need to get back in an Eichel trade, but I'd question his age. He's already 26, and while that's still young, are they really going to be competing for a cup within the next 6~ seasons? Especially with Eichel on the way out. Doesn't make sense for either team.

Hague would make a lot more sense, but he's also unproven compared to Theodore.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
So basically if VGK ships out Theodore in a deal for Eichel, VGK will be Theo-less this season, add in a awful Ben Hutton and also Jack Eichel who won't play this season most likely?

VGK tanking this year?

I don't buy it at all

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
So basically if VGK ships out Theodore in a deal for Eichel, VGK will be Theo-less this season, add in a awful Ben Hutton and also Jack Eichel who won't play this season most likely?

VGK tanking this year?

I don't buy it at all

All that matters for Vegas is the playoffs. Eichel will be back for the playoffs, so being without Eichel for the regular season isn't an issue for the Knights.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad