Proposal: Vegas - Van

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
This proposal is garbage.

However, Vegas fans. How do we get Whitecloud out of your hands?

Feb 19, 2018
So to clear cap space, Vegas trades away one of their star defensemen on a $5.2m AAV...for a center on a $5.5m AAV. Is this what you're trying to convey? Not to mention Horvat is signed for less term, and when re-signed will be coming in at a raise.

And for "all-around depth", you've traded away, again, a top young defenseman for a center...when Vegas already has Eichel, Karlsson, and Stephenson in the hold. Hmm, yeah about that.

Did you actually think about this?
It’s literally a discussion board. As I stated earlier I thought he was $7.5 million.

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria
It’s literally a discussion board. As I stated earlier I thought he was $7.5 million.

So you posted a trade proposal, with part of the purported reasoning being cap clearing, and you couldn't take 5 seconds on capfriendly?

Yeah it's a discussion board. But when the basis of the argument is completely wrong, it's not a great discussion!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad