Seravalli: Vegas looking to terminate Lehner deal after he failed to report for physical

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WhataKnight

The KnightMan Cometh!
Jan 6, 2023
Hard to believe they ditched MAF for this guy.

They are lucky Hill and Thompson worked out.

To be fair, the boon behind Lehner was that he would play in a reliable, expected wheelhouse conveniently at the times when Fleury didn’t.

The rest of that mess between Fleury and Knights management, I blame Allen Walsh for it.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
If Lehner couldn't be bothered to show up for roll call to get a 4.5 million dollar check that's on him.
Yeah, I mean, Vegas is an easy target for the 'ruthless' narrative, but c'mon, all the guy has to do is show up and at least pretend to have chronic back pain or whatever and he gets 4.5 million bucks. If he can't even manage that, he deserves to have the contract terminated.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
Vegas is already 4 million over the cap even without him on the roster, but cap space isn't the concern for them because it doesn't apply to them anyways.
I'd rather have teams in the league going all out to win a Cup and doing whatever is allowed to do so....

as opposed to teams going all out to finish last which is against the whole idea of sports.

But hey everyone has their opinion.

Lacaar

Jan 25, 2012
Edmonton
I'd rather have teams in the league going all out to win a Cup and doing whatever is allowed to do so....

as opposed to teams going all out to finish last which is against the whole idea of sports.

But hey everyone has their opinion.

oh c'mon.. the teams going all out to finish last are doing so with the purpose of winning in the future. I can't see how people don't understand and have such a narrow minded view.

Are you trying to suggest that teams aren't allowed to trade players at the trade deadline.

Sorry just a lame ass point imo.

Jeune Poulet

Oct 31, 2019
Why should Lehner continue to receive his contract if he’s going to refuse to report and fulfill his obligations?
Please. He's obviously not healthy enough to fulfill them.

The problem is that he may not be healthy enough to fight for what he is due.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad