GDT: Vegas Golden Knights @ Los Angeles Kings | 7:00PM |

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Another gutsy strong 3rd period, the Kolesar era has begun, and Sharts fans are still crying about Reaves like we give a shit.

I'd have to say it was a good day.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I thought the team might leave Lehner out to dry, especially without Patches in the lineup on the second night of a back-to-back.

The team is 6-1-1 without Fleury this season. These two starts by Lehner are very encouraging. We won’t feel forced into wearing Fleury out if this continues.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Pretty convenient for our best players to all be available for this game. Have to admit I like the move. The schedule is brutal.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Pretty convenient for our best players to all be available for this game. Have to admit I like the move. The schedule is brutal.
Petro aint though.

Knights - Avs games are the kind of games you show somebody that wants to get into hockey.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Minnesota only scored 1 goal in 2 games against these guys. It took us less than a minute to match that total.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Petro aint though.

Knights - Avs games are the kind of games you show somebody that wants to get into hockey.

Yeah I did think of him as I wrote that. I don’t think Petro has been one of our best players. Not so far anyway.

In any case, he is the one guy that we have proof that he is actually injured and we would never purposely keep him out this long to just rest him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad