Proposal: Various proposals

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Andrew MacDonald is AHL fodder and likely wouldnt make the Devils. He is beyond horrid. 2 seconds and a top 9 forward prospect like Lindblom isnt asking a ton.

AMac is a serviceable, albeit overpaid, NHL defenseman. People need to stop spewing HF Rhetoric. We have no need to dump him, especially given we can just use him to comply with the regulations for expansion draft.

Move along.

Mar 15, 2011
NJ
AMac is a serviceable, albeit overpaid, NHL defenseman. People need to stop spewing HF Rhetoric. We have no need to dump him, especially given we can just use him to comply with the regulations for expansion draft.

Move along.

No, he isn't. Stats and eyetest prove this

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
No, he isn't. Stats and eyetest prove this

8P in 28g after getting called up on a team that was hot down the stretch, and actually made the playoffs. He's paid way more than he should be. But he is a serviceable bottom paid defender. Again, stop with the rhetoric.

Though I shouldn't be surprised, given your history of posts in Flyers threads. Enjoy the rest of the this one.

Mar 15, 2011
NJ
8P in 28g after getting called up on a team that was hot down the stretch, and actually made the playoffs. He's paid way more than he should be. But he is a serviceable bottom paid defender. Again, stop with the rhetoric.

Though I shouldn't be surprised, given your history of posts in Flyers threads. Enjoy the rest of the this one.

I mean, you can keep saying he's an NHL dman, but that doesn't make it true.

From 2012-2016, I filtered at least 1500 minutes or ~100 games played (dmen only obviously). 215 dmen made the cut.

For p/60, MacDonald was 185th out of 215, so he's garbage offensively.

Relative corsi, he ranks 198th out of 215, so he's a garbage possession player while playing middling minutes (107th out of 215). He has also had average defensive zone starts (98 out of 215).

On the PP he ranks 75 of 92 for players with at least 300 PP mins played, so he isn't good there (P/60).

The guy hasn't even learned basic gap control and he's about to turn 30. Once again, the guy is a fringe NHLer at best and that's probably being generous. Not to mention his beauty of a contract.

Dabest

Nov 22, 2015
I mean, you can keep saying he's an NHL dman, but that doesn't make it true.

From 2012-2016, I filtered at least 1500 minutes or ~100 games played (dmen only obviously). 215 dmen made the cut.

For p/60, MacDonald was 185th out of 215, so he's garbage offensively.

Relative corsi, he ranks 198th out of 215, so he's a garbage possession player while playing middling minutes (107th out of 215). He has also had average defensive zone starts (98 out of 215).

On the PP he ranks 75 of 92 for players with at least 300 PP mins played, so he isn't good there (P/60).

The guy hasn't even learned basic gap control and he's about to turn 30. Once again, the guy is a fringe NHLer at best and that's probably being generous. Not to mention his beauty of a contract.

Devils have the worst defensive group in the league

Mar 15, 2011
NJ
Devils have the worst defensive group in the league

What does your silly opinion have to do with my post? But I'll bite...

Haha, I know you're being sarcastic , but they did rank 8th in goals against and tied for 7th in shots against! Now, obviously they lost Larsson but they could still hover around top 10 in both categories considering they should have the puck a lot more with Hall! They'll probably be a little worse, but I don't think it'll be a big issue. So you think they'll go from a comfortable top 10 defense to the worst from losing one player!?!?

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
no chance Detroit gives up a 20-25 goal scorer and a 2nd just to move a bad contract. They'll probably just buyout Howard next summer if they can't find a taker at a reasonable price. This is not close to reasonable.

:laugh:

Wings do that deal in an instant and laugh at the stupidity of Carolina.

Somebody doesn't know who Brett Pesce is...

JohanFranzenstein

Dec 6, 2013
I take that Wings/Canes deal all day. Sheds a ton of salary and get a decently paid backup goalie and a D prospect.

Plus Eddie Lack is cool as ****.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad