Proposal: Vancouver - Columbus

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
Nashville seems like a decent trade partner for this. What’s a Carrier or Fabbro proposal look like to you?

Same question. what about Schneider?

I really doubt NYI trade Dobson for Miller. That’s bad value for them.

I was suggesting Carrier, Sissons, Prokop for Miller but was told it was horrible value. Personally I dont think its bad value considering Sisson is exactly what we need for a 3c and Carrier has shown signs of being able to handle top 4 minutes

Schnieder,(cap dump) and Barron for Miller.

Both proposals may have some picks attached but thats the bases of it

Killer Orcas

Jul 2, 2011
Abbotsford BC
I’m curious which RHD types does Vancouver have on their radar? Some names? Getting a top 4 RHD seems like a hard spot to fill via trade.

that would help in construction of a trade.
Defensive stay at home guy that preferably is physical. Preferably in age group of between 20- 27. Not sure you guys have someone like that. I don't know your roster sorry.

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
Defensive stay at home guy that preferably is physical. Preferably in age group of between 20- 27. Not sure you guys have someone like that. I don't know your roster sorry.
I’m not sure many teams do. At least someone available that is NHL ready.

Avs have Barron and Helleson. But neither is NHL ready this season.

Reactions: Killer Orcas

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
I was suggesting Carrier, Sissons, Prokop for Miller but was told it was horrible value. Personally I dont think its bad value considering Sisson is exactly what we need for a 3c and Carrier has shown signs of being able to handle top 4 minutes

Schnieder,(cap dump) and Barron for Miller.

Both proposals may have some picks attached but thats the bases of it
The Nashville trade seems like one they’d consider or should. But are they trying to contend?

NYR one seems doable as well. And they should be pushing for the playoffs.

value seems fair in each.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Nashville seems like a decent trade partner for this. What’s a Carrier or Fabbro proposal look like to you?
I don't think the Preds really can afford to give up either, especially after just trading Ellis in the offseason. This isn't intended as a "tank" season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad