GDT: Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Leafs II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
actually - I was asking a legit question. the fact that we scored right as the arm went up - I wasn't sure.

Sorry, I just thought anybody who has watched enough hockey should know the answer to your question. My bad! ;)

Semantics

PUBLIC ENEMY #1
Jan 3, 2007
San Francisco
Think we've found another gear with Kulemin. Hes been fantastic at C. Little more work on the faceoffs and I think we've got ourselves a good C here.

It will be a travesty if we don't resign him, such a well rounded player, he can play both wings too, can play in any situation, strong as an ox on his skates. Insane how he's been underutilized the past couple seasons, perhaps his selection to Team Russia was a wake-up call for the Leafs coaching staff?

Raym11

Oct 6, 2009
in a perfect world every canadian team but the jets and canucks would make the playoff

I cant think of any 2 teams i hate more in the NHL honestly, pretty neutral on the habs and sens

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
The best revenge would be just to say nothing to them. They can't even vent their anger when we don't even acknowledge.

taking the high road... hmm. a notion a canucks fan cannot comprehend? :laugh:

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
It will be a travesty if we don't resign him, such a well rounded player, he can play both wings too, can play in any situation, strong as an ox on his skates. Insane how he's been underutilized the past couple seasons, perhaps his selection to Team Russia was a wake-up call for the Leafs coaching staff?

Kuli on the Olympic team is no surprise. He has always played with Malkin in the KHL.

garce

Mar 20, 2010
Too close to Ottawa and Montreal

I hope that his great play since Christmas has been noticed and made his signing a priority.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
Why does Hughson call Burrows Alexander. I can understand calling the Sedins by their first names but the Burrows thing makes me ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,600.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium