Proposal: VAN / NJ

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

platotld

Fly Canucks Fly
Jun 18, 2014
Fraser valley
I really dont want three brothers on one team, I mean that is sucide. Room trouble and such. Thanks but no thanks. I won't even justify the other reasons
this is not for me.

Qwijibo

Dec 1, 2014
I think it’s the guy with the career 0.46 points per game that is being overrated by a lot.
Lol. Yes. Because you can base a 21 year olds worth based on his stats from 2 abbreviated seasons playing on one of the leagues worst teams. Wanna throw in +\- while you’re at it? Jack Hughes alone is worth close to Pettersson. And you want them to add this years 4th overall pick in as well? Get real

Reactions: Hisch13r

M2Beezy

Love ya Grubster
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Why are we trading Burr after he has shown so well on our tire fire team so far??

blankall

Jul 4, 2007
Yeah that random 26 year old former 7th round pick from 2013, Kyle Burroughs, really evens this out. His single NHL point is really what pushes this deal over the edge...

Reactions: MitchMurphy

TBF1972

May 19, 2018
when there is trade proposal between van and nj i normally ignore. but if we can take out pettersson and the two hughes brothers, i would listen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad