Waived: [VAN] Erik Brannstrom waived by the Canucks

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Really starting to wonder if the Brannstrom hype was mostly done to justify the return in the Stone trade because man has Brannstrom been a dud in the NHL

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Really starting to wonder if the Brannstrom hype was mostly done to justify the return in the Stone trade because man has Brannstrom been a dud in the NHL

Eh, Sens fans have said for years that DJ Smith did him dirty. This seems as much a development failure as anything else TBH.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Eh, Sens fans have said for years that DJ Smith did him dirty. This seems as much a development failure as anything else TBH.
He's not fast, has a muffin for a shot and is 5'8. Hard to be a d man in the NHL with those tools. He battles hard and can make a pass but gets smoked regularly. Fellow sens fans call me a 'size queen' because I said he's a number 6/7 d man on a bad team. No contender has him in their top 6 d as a regular. Now here we are.

No it's a he doesn't have the tools issue.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
He's not fast, has a muffin for a shot and is 5'8. Hard to be a d man in the NHL with those tools. He battles hard and can make a pass but gets smoked regularly. Fellow sens fans call me a 'size queen' because I said he's a number 6/7 d man on a bad team. No contender has him in their top 6 d as a regular. Now here we are.

No it's a he doesn't have the tools issue.

I didn't realize I had posted in here twice.

Wait, nevermind. :biglaugh:

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
This has to be one of the more solid players to be getting passed around. Crazy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad