Confirmed with Link: [VAN/CHI] Ilya Mikheyev(15% Retained), Sam Lafferty(Rights), 2027 2nd round pick for 2027 4th round pick

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Agent007

Mar 22, 2006
Man, Irfan is a goof. A UFA season where Reinhart and Guentzal are pending UFAs and poised to clear oodles of cap and he's going 'ooo Dakota Joshua.'
was listening to his hit on Sekeras and Price and he keeps beating that drum that Guentzel isn't coming to Vancouver

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Here’s a conspiracy theory: Mikheyev trade made days after Reinhart’s season ended.

I think there is more merit to Reinhart back to his home town team now that he has won the cup and checked it off his career list. Florida might be less likely to want to bring back the whole group at inflated prices too now that they have the cup and know how tough it is to repeat without everyone being locked up.

Really like his defensive impacts but the SH% bender is absolutely going to come back to earth.

Reactions: Indiana

Paulinbc

Sep 5, 2015
I didn't think we needed to trade Mik.
Big injury to come back from
Only 2 years left on contract.

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
I think there is more merit to Reinhart back to his home town team now that he has won the cup and checked it off his career list. Florida might be less likely to want to bring back the whole group at inflated prices too now that they have the cup and know how tough it is to repeat without everyone being locked up.

Really like his defensive impacts but the SH% bender is absolutely going to come back to earth.
Reinhart would be amazing, but I don't think we've heard a whisper about this? Only thing in our favour is hometown love, which I doubt is sufficient.

Reactions: timw33

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
3 way trade? wtf!!
Huh?

1719451423132.png

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Indiana and Bgav

AwesomeInTheory

A Christmas miracle
Aug 21, 2015
And this is why Allvin is Benning 2.0. Furthermore,

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT.

The timing of all of this is just magical, lmao, although I can't wait for Mikheyev to completely rediscover his hands and torch us a la Toffoli next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad